One of the most popular breakthroughs in the field of science and technology is Artificial Intelligence. The world is being ruled by Artificial Intelligence nowadays, and it is mankind’s new friend as it plays the main role in everybody’s life.
Following are the best AI apps for Android that are aiding the users in many ways by their fascinating features.
Alexa was developed by Amazon and is a virtual assistant that is controlled by voice. Nowadays it is very popularly used to carry out everyday tasks such as making a to-do list, setting alarms, providing information about weather, sports, traffic, etc. The speech is converted into text and uses Wolfram language to give answers to the question asked by gathering from various sources.
- It is capable of voice interaction.
- There is a default keyword (“Alexa”) and it is the wake word to alert Alexa.
- It can play music on a phone or tablet from various streaming services such as Amazon music accounts, Apple Music and Google play music.
- It has other additional features other than the pre-set functions, for eg. “Tunein live” to listen to live sports events, “big sky” to know about updates of the weather, “Fitbit” to check one’s health condition, etc.
- It can also interact with many smart devices of the home automation systems.
2. Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an AI app developed by Google that provides virtual voice assistance that helps the user anytime, anywhere. The users can interact through their natural voice or keyboard input.
- It can perform many tasks such as getting information about things, searching for a place, calling people and it can even tell jokes when asked.
- It is available on mobiles and smart home devices.
- The user can say “Hey Google” to enable its voice assistance.
- Reminders can be set and notifications can be received.
- Hands-free texting, calling can be done.
Cortana is the virtual assistant of Microsoft which is a personal productivity assistant that helps the user in saving time and to work smartly. The Cortana provides personalized recommendations using NLP, Bing search engine.
- Helps in setting reminders, alarms keep notes, manages calendar, makes calls, sends texts and emails.
- Helps in playing music, podcasts, radio.
- Helps in locating files, find information about things and places.
- Helps in playing games without leaving the game page.
- It can sync the user’s mobile and computer.
Replika is a chatbot companion that is powered by artificial intelligence. The chatbot that is created is like a friend without judgment and the user can form an emotional connection with it by confessing their feelings and thoughts. It aims in improving the mental well-being of the user.
- A unique chatbot (AI companion) which is the Replika can be created that are much like humans.
- The type of relationship to have with the Replika can be decided.
- It is available 24/7.
- The users can play games, exchange memes, create stories, role-play with the Replika.
5. Face App
Face App is an AI photo editing app, that was developed by Facebook. By using this app, an actual photo can be converted into an impressive one.
- There are more than 60 highly photo realistic filters that are available.
- Change of gender, age, and many more is available.
- A compare tool is available which compares the before and after of the picture that is being edited.
- It can remove acne, blemishes, take away wrinkles, add make-up to the face, etc.
- Beard, a mustache can be added, hairstyles can also be modified.
This is a voice assistant that is AI empowered, users can acquire information through voice command. The speed and accuracy of Hound combine speech recognition and natural language understanding, unlike other assistant apps that simply convert word into text.
- It converts speech to meaning.
- It responds to “OK Hound”.
- It aids in searching, discovering places, music, etc.
- It can perform calculations, set alarms, timers, etc.
- Users will be able to call, text, navigate, hands-free.
Youper is a therapy platform that is guided by Artificial Intelligence that takes care of one’s mental health. It has been created by doctors and therapists with the aim to provide emotional support anytime, anywhere.
- There is the availability of mental health assessments.
- Regular therapy exercises that are scientifically is available.
- The progress of the users is checked regularly.
- In order to converse, chatbots are available. It asks the users to explain their feelings and suggests activities.
- Journal log and mood log features are available.
8. ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant)
ELSA is an English pronunciation app that aids the user in speaking English more fluently.
- The users can take a speech test and a detailed report of it is given. Through the reports, they can be aware of their progress.
- There is the availability of an English dictionary.
- There are more than 1600 lessons that cover all English sounds and more than 40 topics about interviews, travel tips, etc.
- There is the availability of fun language games to practice English pronunciation, listening, intonation, conversations, etc.
- There are detailed videos available.
- There is a provision to compare the user’s voice to a native speaker, and instructions, feedbacks are given to correct it.
9. Google Allo
Google Allo is an instant mobile app developed by Google. It is supported by google assistant. It is based on numbers and not by social media or email account.
- It has a smart reply feature, wherein automatic reply suggestions are available with simple clicks.
- It has a “whisper shout” option, through which one can resize messages.
- Own stickers can be created.
- There is the availability of incognito mode.
- While sending a message, one can include stickers, images, doodles, draw-on photos that are going to be sent.
The use of AI app has changed so many people’s life by reducing time and energy. The innovation in every AI Android app has been fascinating the users across the world and will continue to do so in the upcoming years.